We are quickly approaching National Convention and the upcoming TBSAA Executive Council Elections. As such, I wanted to make sure you had all the details on how alumni can participate in these activities.
TBSAA 2015 Elections:
- This biennium we will be voting to fill three positions on the Executive Council. To vote in the elections you must renew your TBSAA membership by July 15. Let me know if you need any help renewing by that date.
- Online voting for the EC elections will be open from July 24 – July 31.
- We will host a Google Hangout Q&A with the candidates on July 22 at 9 p.m ET. Stay tuned for more details on how to participate.
- Read the candidate packets here: http://natcon.kkytbsonline.com/tbs-candidates/
National Convention Updates:
- It’s not too late to make plans to join us in Lexington July 28 – August 2. Register now.
- We have several workshops planned for Alumni – view the schedule.
- In addition to nightly social activities we are planning an outing for unlimited skating, laser tag and indoor miniature golf! Fill out the interest form if you want to attend. Space is limited
- Don’t forget your membership card! Only active TBSAA members will be able to vote in TBSAA business meetings.
- You can also read more about our alumni conventions plans by reading the Rhapsody here.
We are excited to end the biennium on a high note and look forward to you being part of it! Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions.
TBSAA Executive Council
Vice Chair and Membership Chair